Virtual Learning Portal
Get connected and start learning online
Virtual Learning For Innovative Arts Academy
During this time we are incredibly grateful for the opportunity to continue educating our IAA students. Our faculty and staff have been working countless hours to ensure our virtual learning environment is a success. We are excited to see you virtually and hopefully in person in the near future.
Under the direction of Governor Wolf, the Pennsylvania Department of Education and school leadership, we will be re-evaluating the online learning timeline every two weeks. Our faculty and staff are doing great work! This will be a process that will continue to evolve as we evaluate the needs of our community. We ask that you please keep in touch and be patient and we move from our brick and mortar school to our online platform. During this time we ask for your flexibility as we put pieces of the plan in place.
How To Contact Us
Please note that email is the best way to reach us at this time. You may contact the school by phone but please follow the prompts to contact the appropriate staff member.
If you have questions regarding google classroom:
- Please first start by asking your child’s teacher
- If the problem persists, your teacher will submit a support ticket on your child’s behalf.
Technical Support please email: email@example.com
Further questions may be directed to your division Assistant Principal:
- Middle School (6th-8th): Violet Sible firstname.lastname@example.org
- High School (9-12): Rakesh Patel email@example.com
- Director of Cur. and Instruction Ernest Batha firstname.lastname@example.org
- Special Education: Cheryl Caines email@example.com | Mr. DeAundre Riggins firstname.lastname@example.org
- School Psychologist: Tanya Shankweiler email@example.com
- Guidance Counselor: Jessi Asaro firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spanish Speaking Staff: Main Office: Glenda Rodriquez: email@example.com
- Spanish Speaking Staff: Main Office: Nicholas Snyder: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parent Liason, Attendence, Truancy: Ms. Melissa Oakes: email@example.com
Get Connected to Google Classroom
Parents/Guardians: Please check your email and accept your google invite to access your child’s classes.
Students: Please check your school email to check in with your google classroom.